Saturday, March 22, 2014

Haircut

By kiki

Why aren't there any good barbers in La Puente anymore? Just can't seem to be able to get a good cut nowadays. There's an outfit, "Friend’s Barber Shop's," that has bought out most of the old barbers in town, and their barbers are not licensed, barbers. I went to one of their shops one time a year or so ago, never went back...To be sure, there are other barbershops in town, but they cater to a younger clientele. You walk into one of those shops, and the first thing they went to do is spike your hair, at my age?… This morning I went to a shop that I used to go to years ago and found that the old barbers are gone. I let the barber there, a young guy, give me a haircut; I told him, “I just want a trim,” and what happened? Again I came out looking like a Fresh F*%#&ked Tomcat!! This barber nowadays doesn’t know the meaning of “a trim” And to think that I have to have my picture taken for my green card next week, damn!!.... I think I’ll shave my head and to hell with the hair, but then again, that's all I have left from my youth!.... If anybody knows of an old-style barber in town or close by, please let me know; I really would hate to shave my head..lol!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment