Saturday, May 19, 2012

What a set of pipes

By kiki                                                   

"kiki! kiki!!" Connie was screaming at the top of her lungs at me. Man! Does that woman have a set of pipes on her?

"Yes, dear," I answered.

"What did you do to my blouse!?" she asked me as she held up a dark blouse for me to see. It was a dark blue blouse with some white spots that looked like they didn't belong there.

"I didn't do anything to your blouse, dear," I told her as I began to sweat.

"You do the laundry, don't you!?"

"Of course I do," I said.

"Well, look! You ruin one of my favorite blouses. Did you get some bleach on it!"

"It wasn't my fault," I told her.

"Whom's fault was it? The dogs? They are the only ones here with you during the day".

"If you want to believe that, that's okay with me," I told her as I walked away.

What a set of pipes!!

2 comments: