Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Connie is losing it

                                                  By kiki

Last night Connie asked me if a homemade hamburger would do for dinner, I told her “yes that will be fine”. I stayed in our bedroom watching TV as she went into the kitchen to make the burgers, after a few minutes she came back to tell me that the burgers would be ready in a few minutes, the reason she did that was so that I could give myself my before dinner insulin shot. After shooting up I went to the dining room and sat down to wait for my burger, within a few minutes Connie sat a paper plate in front of me with a burger and chips, I took a bite and thought ‘good burger’, but as I took that bite Connie came rushing out of the kitchen holding a spatula with a hamburger patty on it “wait” she yelled at me “I forgot to put the patty in your burger” Never a dull moment with Connie around, that's for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment