Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year’s Eve….2014



                                                     By KiKi


I had being telling Connie that this New Year’s Eve; she and I were going to stay up and greet the New Year with some bubbling drinks and a cigar for me, something we hadn't done in years, she said she was game. My plan was to watch all the New Year Eve’s festivities on the tube and as the clock struck 12 I was going to blow smoke at the old year as it became history and toast the new year as it came into being. Well, it didn't actually worked out that way because I fall asleep around 8:00 PM. About four hours before the big moment my eyelids started going south, so I told Connie “good nite babe” She looked at me and said “I knew it, I knew it! All that big talk about bubbling drinks and cigars. You talk real chignon (badass) and then you fall asleep on me, not even a New Year kiss!. What happen to the man I married?" I replied to her that she didn't marry a man, told her that she married a boy and that that boy was now an old dude, and with that I was out; dead to the world around me….Happy New Year, friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment