Friday, October 13, 2017

Taking A Fall

By kiki 

While walking into the house from the patio with a basket full of clean laundry (I do the laundry), I tripped over my camping suitcase. My camping suitcase, which I had yet to completely empty, was on the floor, and as I walked by it, it moved and tripped me (I guess it was pissed off because I was just treating it like an old suitcase). Needless to say, I went down like I had been shot by a 357 pistol ( as I was going down, my dad's face flashed in front of me. He died after a fall). As I Landed on my right side, I bounced off the hardwood floor couple of times. It took me a few minutes to get up - This morning, I woke up with every bone in my body hurting and a few loose screws in my head. A question: will smoking a joint ease the pain and tighten back the screws in my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment