Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Disgusting Behavior



By kiki

I have been trying to stay clear of political stuff. But I watched Trump at the PA rally yesterday afternoon and after watching him I was left more disgusted than ever with him. The vulgarity that he uses to describe those that in his warp mind he has a beef with is astonishing. But more astonishing is the silence coming from the congressional right-side of the aisle. The same people that wanted to hang Hillary Clinton for using a private server are now tight-lipped when their hero goes apeshit. And let's not forget the people that voted for and still support him. They too are silence on the profane and disgusting treatment that he gives his political opponents...I know that politics is a tough game, but, you can be tough without being profane, a little class will go a long way in winning you votes...I have to say to my friends and relatives that voted for and still support, this poor excuse of a human being and who are silence on his disgusting behavior "you are no better than he is" If I lose friends over this post, so be it!


No comments:

Post a Comment