Monday, March 2, 2020

Our Beloved Chata AKA Miley

By kiki


                                            Our beloved Chata

We have lost our beloved Chata. Chata, our English Bulldog has made her transition journey, and in the process, she took a piece of my heart with her to doggie heaven. I vividly remember the day I first met Chata: one early evening in 2008 I was lying in bed watching TV when James walked into my room and threw a bundle of joy at me. I caught the bundle in midair and I took one look at her smashed face and I was a goner. On that day Chata and I embarked on a friendship that took many twists and turns. Twists and turns because like most females she was a moody creature; one moment she wanted to kill me by knocking me down and biting my feet; in the next moment she would be, with a sorry look on her face, licking my face. We all wish her a peaceful and painless journey to doggie heaven. Rest easy Mija, and know that we love you and that we will never forget you.
  
                                                             Chata

Every living thing has its time, every living thing begins and every living thing ends. And as much as it hurts; let us not shy away from that reality. 


                      Our beloved Chata is home, where she belongs

No comments:

Post a Comment