Friday, August 21, 2020

"Bullshit"

By kiki

This morning with mask and walking cane, I was out running errands at the post office, market, CVS, gas station, bank, etc. And when I got back home, I was dead on my feet, so I told Connie, "I am not up to this running around anymore" she looked at me and said, "what do you expect? After all, you will be 85 years old in December," I started doing the math on my fingers and toes when she said 85 years because 85 years just didn't sound right. I counted 84 years, and I told her she was wrong. "so how old are you going to be?" After double-checking my math, I told her I would be 84, not 85, in December. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "bullshit!" Connie was either pulling my chain or she was in a cold-hearted mood. I sometimes wonder if she voted for trump. 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment