Wednesday, December 19, 2012

IPhones

By kiki

Monday (12-17-2012) I bought two new phones, bought Connie an iPhone 4, and an iPhone 4S for me. Well, we found out that those phones are too smart for either one of us. Late Monday, our 15-year-old granddaughter, Keana, came over for a little while and gave us a few tips about working the phones. She couldn’t stay long enough to go over the whole phone with us because she had basketball practice at the high school.

Yesterday (Tuesday), Keana’s 10-year-old sister, Sierra, came over, and when she saw my phone, she asked me, “grandpa, you got an iPhone? And in the same breath, asked me, “you know how to work it?”

When I told her no, I did not know how to work it, she told me, “here, let me show you how” I then told her about how I was trying to get into my Facebook wall.

“I’ll do it for you,” she offered

“Grandpa, you do this, and you do that,” she told me as she hit a few keys.

I looked at her, and she asked me, “are you confused?”


To quote Kurt Vonnegut: “And so it goes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment