Friday, September 6, 2013

Strange Sensation

By kiki

This Friday morning, 9/6/13, I woke up with a strange sensation. A sensation that is trying to tell me something; what? I don’t know, but I can feel the vibes. I had felt this sensation before but never this strong. I have not felt good for quite some time now; would that have something to do with this strange feeling? Wish I knew!

 As we reach the twilight of our life journey, lots of strange thoughts enter our minds; here, I am speaking for myself, of course; I know we are not all crazy, so don’t get all excited and start calling me dirty names, even though I know I deserve some from some of you but, save them for when I can’t hear them. (laughing) Then you can call me every dirty name on the book if you want, and if it makes you feel good, please do so.

Why am I writing this? It’s not me writing; it’s that darn strange feeling that is guiding my fingers as they hit the keyboard. Well, this strange feeling and I are just going to need to have a good talk over a bowl of menudo this morning. Maybe I’ll invite my imaginary friends, haven’t talked to them in quite some time. You should have seen the looks Connie gave me when she overheard me auguring with those crazy dudes; I haven’t talked to them since. So I think if I treat my invisible friends to some menudo, they’ll help me kick Mr. Strange Sensation’s butt.

Have a great Friday, people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment