Thursday, September 25, 2014

Wicked Sense of Humor

By kiki

Wicked Sense of Humor

Back in the ’90s, the company Connie worked for relocated to Tijuana, and she was offered a job transfer; I had just retired, so she accepted the transfer, so we moved to San Diego to start a new chapter in our life story. One early morning after Connie had left for work, I rode my Harley to a nearby gas station convenience store to buy the Los Angeles Times. Working the counter was a young girl, in her early 20’s I would say. Behind her on a counter were the condoms. I asked her for a pack of Trojan Condoms, and as she turned around to get them, I said, “extra-large, please” she made a fast turn-around and looked like she was going to faint, so I right away said, “I am just kidding, I don’t want condoms, especially extra-large.”

No comments:

Post a Comment