Tuesday, October 27, 2015

X-Ray Eyes

By kiki

Last week I went to see my eye doctor. As I walked into the office, the girl working at the front desk asked me, "what are you doing here? your appointment is not until tomorrow" she then said, "but that's okay, the doctor can see you today" Within a few minutes, the doctor called me in and sat me down to check my eyes out, and as he was doing so I told him "doc, you sold me a bill of goods" he retorted "what're you talking about? "you told me that with the new lens you were putting in my eye I was going to have an X-ray eye and that I was going to be able to see all the ladies naked, even if they were dress in leather, so what happened to my x-ray eye?" He laughed and said, "man, you're one crazy dude, and if that was possible I would have two x-ray eyes"...After he was done checking my eyes he walked me back to the honey behind the desk, and he said to her "don't listen to this dude because he is crazy" the honey replied, "I like crazy dudes"...A nice fun way to start the day!!... Btw my eyes are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment