Thursday, October 29, 2015

Busted With My Hand in the Halloween Candy Jar

By kiki


Last night as Connie and I were sitting up in bed watching the tube I reached over to my nightstand and got a small bag of M&M candies, and as I was opening the bag of sweets Connie asked me “are you stealing the Halloween candies?” and without losing a beat she said, “you oughtta be ashamed stealing from the little goblins!” I replied to her “steal? No babe, I found this bag of M&M” (I did steal one bag of M&M, okay, I stole three bags) – She said “found them? Look me in the eyes and tell me that” She knows when I am lying because I always crack a smile when I am doing so. So I looked at her and before I could open my mouth to lie to her I smiled “you’re smiling, you stole the candies!” she kinda yelled at me. With that, she started to get off the bed “where are you going?” I asked, “to hide the candies” she answered. Damn! I should have stolen more than three bags!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment