Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pamela Metrzger Dietrich

By Pamela Metzger Dietrich

Dearest family and friends... as I near the end of my 6-month journey with chemo and its ups and downs I want to thank all of you who prayed for me and my family Please keep them coming .May it be Your will, merciful and healing Father, to lead me on this journey in peace, to accompany me in peace, to stand by my side and to give me life, health, happiness, and peace. Give me the strength to bear this cancer with dignity, and the power to endure it and be healed. Protect me from pain, sadness and despair, and from all the discomforts that are drawing near. Send skill, wisdom, and understanding to my doctors and nurses, Your faithful messengers, to sow goodness and light in my body. Help the chemicals accurately do their work, rooting out disease and bringing compassion to the healthy parts of my body making room for the good to strengthen and take root.Wrap me in goodness so that I will be strong of body and spirit. To live a good, full life. Give me the strength to traverse this difficult period with joy and faith – with a closeness to You.

Help me stay mindful of my family and friends who are walking this road with me.Good evening . I love you all and I am blessed to have you all stand beside and support me. I don't know what the future will hold , but I do know this , I am going to have the time of my life when I get through this terrible thing called cancer!. xoxo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayers go out to my friend, Pamela Metzger  Dietrich - Sometimes we need to read something like this to remind us how fragile our health and lives can really be  - I pray that my dear friend with the help of chemo and prayers kicks Cancer's butt and that good health is bestowed upon her by our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment