Thursday, July 14, 2016

On a Fast Slippy Slope to Geriatric-Land

By kiki


Within the recent past, I had come to realizes that I have been on a fast slippy slope to geriatric-land. And yesterday I got further evidence of it via the gas bill. The gas bill, you ask? Yes; the gas bill! Let me explain why the gas bill is further proof of why I'm on my way to la-la land (Connie say I been there all the time)….I pay all our bills online via our bank website and yesterday we got the gas bill, and I opened it to see what the damage was, and to my surprise, it read “no payment due. Your account has a credit balance of $1.37” ‘what the heck!’ I thought. So I read the fine print and I saw that I had paid last month's bill twice! (like if we have lots of money to be doing that) So my friends, don’t be surprised if my next post is written from Norwalk’s Metropolitan State Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment