Thursday, July 21, 2016

GOP Hatefest

By kiki


I am sure going to be glad when the GOP hatefest in Cleveland is over. In the last 3 days, we have not heard one thing positive come out of the mouth of the speakers. Not one thing about how they would go about in fixing what they see wrong in the country. (They see a lot wrong, but offer no solutions, just hateful rhetoric about Hillary Clinton) One thing I do know about the GOP and the Clintons is that the GOP have never accepted the Clinton's. They have always seen the Clinton's as been "White Trash"…..The above is just my opinion, but that’s how I see things so far in the 2016 presidential election - I will be deeply disappointed if the Democrat's take the stage at their national convention in Philly and all they want to do is go tit for tat with hateful rhetoric with the GOP, they need to offer  solutions to the country's problems or they will be seen as been no better than the GOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment