Monday, April 2, 2018

Acid kicked me in behind

By kiki 

(Reposted from Facebook)

Hi guys. Sorry that I haven't been able to respond to your inquiries about my health status. And it'is not because I don't appreciate it, I do, please me believe me that I do appreciate it. And for those that asked if there is anything you can do for me, your prayers and thoughts are what I need right now.

As too what is going on?: It looks like I got hit with a severe massive acid reflux attack (had one about two months ago. Took me about 2 weeks to get over it). The pain and burning sensation that you get from these massive acid attacks can be brutal. First, you are afraid that you going to die, and when you don't you start thinking about your friends (which one has a gun that you can borrow?)

Love you guys, but please don't ask me any questions. Because I won't be able to answer them, I just don't have the strength to do so. This attack has me doing the 'old Man Shuffle' Hey! I bet Connie and I could have won many dancing contests with my new crazy moves.   I'll be checking in on your comments. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.    

No comments:

Post a Comment