Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Keana D. Baltazar

On 5-26-2021, we lost our beautiful and sweet 24-year-old granddaughter Keana Baltazar. Keana, a phlebotomy technician, went home to be with the Lord; may she rest in peace.

We, the family of our beloved daughter, sister, granddaughter, and cousin, Keana D. Baltazar, would like to thank you all for the support and love you have shown us during these challenging and dark times. Keana's extended family very much appreciates the thoughts and prayers that you have sent our way. Please know that we love you all with all of our hearts.

Keana's Family.  

6-24-2021

The Rosary and viewing will be held for our granddaughter Keana, and I am not sure I can deal with it. You see, I don't believe Keana left us because she still lives in my mind, and I still have hope against hope that she will walk in on us at any time. And seeing her tonight in her casket would dash all my hope and beliefs away, and I'm not ready to lose that. So, I'm torn between two choices, go and see her and deal with reality, or stay home and wait for her to come and visit us. I hope that whatever choice I make is the right one. It's a hard decision because I want to remember her as she was, not as she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment