Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

By kiki

Woke up to a beautiful day, a day that promises beautiful weather and tranquility. Having my coffee and listening to the Eydie Gorme (R.I.P) and Los Panchos CD I burned yesterday. I have to listen to my music when I am home by myself; Connie complains that I play my music too loud, and she is right, I do play my music loud, but I do so because I can't hear too well. I think that's a good excuse as any to play my music loud if you ask me. The Gorme CD just finished; going to listen to Los Caminates and follow that with Los Muecas, both groups sing romantic songs in Spanish. I love to listen to this kind of music when I am home by myself, especially when I don't have to worry about playing it too loud. I would do laundry today if I could find Connie's jeans; oh yes! I need to find the bleach, too; I have looked for the bleach in every nook and cranny, to no avail, though. I'm beginning to think Connie takes it to work with her. Connie is a very untrusting soul when it comes to me doing laundry. I know that I have goofed up a time or two, but Hey! I am getting better!!.... Friends and foes, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment