Monday, October 21, 2013

Albondigas Con Homemade Tortillas


                                             By kiki

Been sick with a cold for the last week or so, but today the darn cold was really wreaking havoc on me. I think Connie felt sorry for me because she told me that she was going out, she did, and she came back with all the ingredients to make albondigas, she also bought a bag of Masa Harina flour to make tortillas. As she was giving her rolling pin a good workout she questioned herself "why am I doing this?" I told her she was doing it because she loved her family and besides she is a grandma, make that a great-grandma, and that all Mexican grandmas make homemade tortillas. She looked at me and told me "don't you for one minute think I am buying your b-s" I told her "I don't care if you buy my b-s or not; just as long as that rolling pin keeps on rolling" The albondigas and tortillas were the bomb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment