Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Honey In The Mini Skirt

By kiki


One morning as I was at the USC Norris Cancer Center lab waiting room waiting to see the vampire, a lady walked in, she was at least six feet tall, and she looked to be in her mid-80's. She was wearing spiky high heels and a short, skintight mini skirt, but what struck me was her peroxide-blond hair which was stacked in a three-story bouffant and with not a single hair out of place. With tons of makeup, she looked to be some kind of rent-a-tart from vintage Las Vegas. But she was probably a placid, gentle soul. The honey dear found a seat across from me, and while seating down, she crossed her legs in a wide arch and started giving me the eye. I looked her straight in the eye, and we both smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment