Sunday, June 1, 2014

Adame Family Reunion

 
 By kiki                                               

                                                   5-30-14

Going to a family reunion, okay, one side of the family, the rowdy side! Going to see aunts and cousins I haven't seen in years. Well, since the last time somebody died anyway. I also will be meeting some relatives for the first time. I also suspect that we will get drunk and start fighting with each other, you know, Mexican style!.. Orale Pues!!!!                                           
                                         

                                                   5-31-14

Had a great time at the Adame family reunion yesterday. There was a great turnout of familia Adame; I was also happy to see some relatives from the Baltazar and Melendez familia's there to join in the festivities, and we might have had a party crasher, or two, who walking by decided to join the fun. Met many relatives for the first time; see some that I hadn't seen in years. I was thrilled to see my mom's last two sisters, that are still with us, my aunt Tillie and aunt Vera. Also, I was happy that my sister Annie could make it from Texas. Somehow I neglected to shoot pictures of her, and I apologize, sis.





Though I had a great time, I was disappointed that nobody got drunk and no chingasos were thrown like I was expecting to; after all, it was a Mexican family reunion. The closest we came to seeing chingasos thrown was when I got exhausted and laid down on a picnic bench with my head on Connie's lap; from far away, my sister-in-law, Pat, saw me, and she thought it was her husband, my brother, Mando, lying down with his head on Connie's lap's, she came rushing with pumping fist and ready to duke it out with Connie, when she saw it was me she sat down and started laughing in that psycho laughter of hers… But, again, I had a great time visiting and meeting the familia Adame.

No comments:

Post a Comment