Sunday, June 8, 2014

Another fun morning with Connie



                                              

                                                   By kiki



Had another fun morning with Connie today, we started off with breakfast. Of course, we both had menudo and a hard taco. While having breakfast and talking to her about sweet nothings I notice that her middle finger on her left hand kept coming up. I tried to take a picture with my iPhone, but her finger was too fast for me. After breakfast, we drove to the gas station to gas up her car, and I paid for the gas! She works to keep me in good cigars and good whiskey, so the least I can do is pay for her gas to get to work. After gassing up, she told me her car needed a wash, okay, we’ll go to the car wash but you are going to pay I told her, she said she would. I always take her car to get washed so I thought it would be a good idea if she learned how to take her car to the wash “babe, you need to learn how to bring your car to get wash” I said to her “why, are you going to die soon?” she asked me. Damn woman!!...While the car was been washed I told her that she needed to tip the guy that was working on her car “how much?” she asked “Couple of bucks is what I give them” she opened up her purse and she brought out 3 bucks “you are going to tip him 3 bucks?" I asked her “it's none of your business what I tip him” she told me….After getting the car washed we drove home, I parked the car on the driveway and she asked me “why did you park me like that?” I am still laughing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment