Friday, March 13, 2015

Lisa Blue

By kiki


Having breakfast at La Indiana Restaurant in beautiful Ole Town La Puente this morning with a crazy cousin and her somewhat sane sisters, and maybe their sane mom will feel good enough to join us. But being that it's Friday the 13th I bet my crazier imaginary friends will make an appearance and try to ruin the day for us. Feel sorry for them if they try that because crazy cousin will knock them flat on their butts. Cousin will put up her dukes at a side glance from a chola, and no telling what she might have hidden in her hair, so my imaginary friends don’t stand a chance with her….I tried talking Connie into staying home so that she could join us “hell no, today is Friday the 13th and I don’t want to be near you on such a day” she told me as she walked out the door….Oh well, I’ll let you know how things turn out with crazy Lisa Blue.


                                                  After Breakfast
                                            Carmen, Suzie, and Lisa

Had a great time with my not-so-sane cousins J Lisa, Carmen, and Suzie. The girls are from the Adame side (maternal side) of the family. Lisa and Suzie went for the Menudo while Carmen and I settle for the huevos rancheros. Lisa and Suzie loved the Menudo, and the rancheros were 100 times better than the once Fernie and I had at Mario’s Tacos couple of weeks ago. At least they didn’t look like a 90-year-old lady’s shriveled up chi-chis. Lisa thought the huevos rancheros looked “perky,” I thought they looked “firm”

Had fun with Carmen as she tried to figure out how so and so was a cousin, she got that nameless cousin (only she knew who she was talking about) turned him sideways, upside-down, and every which way. In the end, she gave up when she said “I'm confused” the look Lisa and Suzie gave her when she said that was priceless. Suzie, when Lisa was telling her about my Mario’s huevos rancheros comments, how they looked like a 90 old lady’s tits, started pulling her top up, but it was just a tease. Lisa? What can I say about her? Other than I now understand when the man she married said: “now you know why I can’t take her anywhere” ….In closing let me say to my cousins, girls, I really enjoy spending this morning with you. We don’t get to see much of each other, but maybe things will change and we can spend more time in each other's company.

                                      With Carmen and Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment