Monday, March 2, 2015

R.I.P. Sammie the Turtle

                                                  2009-2015

                                                     By kiki


Feeling very sad and blue this morning because Sammie the Turtle died yesterday…We were gone all morning having our tax papers done. … Got home after stopping for breakfast to find Sammie very still at the bottom of his tank. I didn’t get any reaction from him when I tried rousing him from what I thought was sleep…I don’t know what happened to him….I had our son Fernie clean the tank and put some clean water in it on Saturday, which he had done for me in the past. Also on Saturday I bought a new filter pump for the tank as the old one was pretty old. Losing a pet is very hard on me as I really get attach to them, just like if they were my kids or grandkids/great-grandkids…That’s why Connie told me last night “no more new pets, you get to attach to them” I’ll give my doggies an extra hug today.

No comments:

Post a Comment