Monday, November 2, 2015

A Conning Lady named Margo

By kiki
Margo? I remember Margo, you remember that luggage store downstairs from the Main Street Gym that Cesar Perez used to own?: Well, Margo went to work for Cesar, and after a while, Cesar fell in love with her and started making love to her, after getting in Margo's chonies a few times she talked him into signing the store over to her, and once he did she kicked him out and she kept the store to herself, Cesar then opened the Olympic Gym at an old hotel on Hope St. behind the Olympic Auditorium, and then someone stole the gym from him.. I remember that he almost cried every time he would tell me the Margo story...And after all this, he would still tell me "you're not a businessman (I was at the time a small business owner) me? I am and have always being a good businessman" I would pat Cesar on the back and tell him "of course you are" 

No comments:

Post a Comment