Tuesday, August 5, 2014

7-11 Pizza and Hot Wings

By kiki

One day I couldn't decide what to have for lunch because I was tired of the same old stuff, so I said to myself, "self, how about some pizza and hot wings from 7-11?" I thought about that, but I was having a hard time with it because I am not a pizza lover and I also know that 7-11's food may not be the best, but, hell, I do love hot wing, and the store is within walking distance, 3/10 of a mile, that's if I wanted to walk, which I didn't, so I said "why not?" so I drove to the 7-11. As I was on the counter waiting for the girl to get the pizza and wings, a smart-ass dude asked me, "dude, don't you have a wife to fix you lunch so you won't have to eat that stuff that isn't good for you?" I looked at the dude and told him, "Dude, I did have a wife, but she left me for a younger dude!" He laughed and said, "you are lucky; mine left me for another dame" Damn! I don't know who was bullshitting who!!

I don't know why the dude would think your wife leaving you for a younger dude would make you a lucky guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment