Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine’s Day, Babe



By KiKi 


I fixed this picture a few days ago on Photomania to send to Connie via her phone on Valentine’s Day. Problem was I didn't know how to download it to my phone from my PC, but hey I told myself "don't worry, you have a couple of days to figure it out" so I asked my daughter-in-law Veronika if she knew how to do it, she told me "you click on the picture, and you then you click on your phone" Great, so I started clicking on the picture, soon I had it downloaded to my phone. I did a few more clicks on my phone to make sure I knew how to send it to Connie via her phone. When Connie called me on her lunch hour that day she told me "dummy, Valentine’s Day is not till Saturday, but thank you anyway" I reckon I did one click too many!!

No comments:

Post a Comment