Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What do You Want for Dinner?

                                             By KiKi


Last night Connie asked me what I wanted for dinner, and I told her that I didn't know, she then told me "tell me what you want, help me out here" what for I ask her, because every time we go through this and I tell her what I would like to have she tells me "I don't think so" But I was thinking enchiladas. She stormed out of the room saying she was going to the market….When she came back she went to work in the kitchen. After some time she came into our bedroom where I was on my laptop and told me “dinner will be ready in ten minutes so give yourself your shot” (insulin) after shooting up I went to my place on the dinner room table, and there was a plate of hot enchiladas waiting for me (she makes the enchiladas the Mexican way, not like a casserole in the oven, because she knows I won’t eat them like that) I then told her that that was what I was thinking of having for dinner. After eating as I was rinsing my plate I told her “you know babe, that old adage, that says that people who have been married for as many years as we have, think alike and look alike, must be true because we think and look alike” “think alike? Maybe, but we sure don’t look alike, you’re ugly” she replied. She always has to get the last word in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment