Friday, December 6, 2013

December 5, 2013



                                                    By kiki


It’s 4:54 in the AM as I start writing my daily writing, this is only my second entry in my daily writings as it’ something new that I started doing yesterday, see how long I keep doing it…So far today not much to write about. I facebooked while Connie got ready for work, she’s gone now….I would sure like to see her hang it up, but she tells me that she rather work than spend all day with me, one day when she told me that I asked her “but I thought you loved me?” she replied with a cracker of a line “I do, but, I don’t like you” damn! how would like to be loved, but not liked?…Well, this is all for now, will be back during the day.

Bullshitted with Rene on Facebook for a bit.

8:58: just got done eating some huevos con chorizo. Yes, even though I can’t cook I can “burn” huevos con chorizo as well as anybody else. I didn’t feel good enough to be out on the streets this morning. Back in bed again..

3:59: It’s been a cold day. Been under the blankets for most of the day. Hope I feel better tomorrow so I can go have menudo.

No comments:

Post a Comment