Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Renewing my Driver’s license…2013

By kiki


Well, I did it!! I passed, not with flying colors, but, nonetheless, I passed the renewal exam...You are allowed to miss 3 out of 50+ questions, and I missed 3...But this is what I can't understand if you're a first-timer in getting your license, you are allowed to miss 6 questions, but for renewal only 3, I would think it would be the other way around. que no??

The eye exam was a bit touchy. First, the examiner had me read some letters with both eyes, which I did. Then, with a sheet of paper, he covered my left eye and asked me to read line number 3 on the chart with my right eye “can’t,” I told him; he then lifted the sheet of paper off my left eye a bit so that I was now seeing with both eyes, I read the line. Finally, he told me, “you passed” That guy must have done his residency with Doctor Bernhart Schwartz, who examined boxers for the CSAC. Half-blinded fighters would get their boxing license by seeing Schwartz; I know because some of those half-blinded fighters were mine…..This brings to mind this great song, “with a little help from my friends” Not sure I got the song title 100% right, but you all know what song I mean. que no?

No comments:

Post a Comment